Cookies and cream poke cake. In a large bowl, add the packet of cookies and cream pudding mix and the. My Husband Loved This Cookies and Cream Pudding Poke Cake. It never fails, when I have an extra bag of Oreos in the house, my husband's always When I started making this Cookies And Cream Pudding Poke Cake on Saturday, he wanted to know what I was doing and when he could have a slice.
And it feeds a lot of people. This cookies and cream poke cake was a huge hit with everyone! Kids and adults scarfed this cake down and most of them had seconds. You can have Cookies and cream poke cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookies and cream poke cake
- Prepare 1 box of chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 1 box of cookie and cream pudding 4.2 oz big box.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate cookie crushed (or more cookie divided optional).
- Prepare 8 oz of whipped topping (divided optional).
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk (optional).
If you like cookies-and-cream ice cream, you'll love this cake. Chocolate sandwich cookies are mixed into the batter and pressed into the sweet and creamy frosting for a fun look. This OREO POKE CAKE RECIPE is one of our favorite EASY and delicious cakes to throw together for any occasion. This moist and flavorful cookies and cream cake is layered with chocolate cake, Oreo pudding, cool whip, and crushed Oreos!
Cookies and cream poke cake instructions
- Make cake to box Directions..
- Cool cake completely, then use a round spoon handle to poke holes all over the cake about an inch apart..
- In large bowl add putting mix and milk whisk until no lumps fold in whipped topping and cookie crumbs.
- Pour sweet condensed milk evenly over cake and into the holes then top with pudding mixture evenly…. sprinkle extra crushed cookies on the top..
- Refrigerate up to 3 hours or overnight.
- Notes- I divided the whipped topping in half, with the pudding mixture, after adding to the cake I then added the rest of the whipped topping and more crushed cookies on top of that… I didn’t use the sweetened condensed milk, I thought it be to sweet so I skipped that part…..
Homemade cookies and cream cake with from-scratch Oreo buttercream frosting! It's been years since I made this cookies n cream cake but I've been in such a baking mood lately. Which is really rare because normally I hate being in my kitchen when it's so pretty outside. Cookies & Cream Oreo Poke Cake Recipe. It's time to treat yourself with an amazing Oreo Poke Cake!