Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake is the perfect dessert for warm days. This cool, creamy and delicious orange cake will not last long when you share it at parties or picnics this year. *Make sure you don't miss any recipes. This easy Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake is a wonderful addition to all your summer parties!
Do you like orange creamsicles? if you do then you'll love this recipe. The flavor is JUST like what you remember! Is there anything more summery than an orange creamsicle?? You can cook Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- You need 15.25 of vanilla cake mix.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of orange zest.
- It’s 3.4 oz of orange jello.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice.
- Prepare 15 oz of can of undrained mandarin oranges.
- You need 3.5 oz of vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 8 oz of cool whip.
What originated as a creamy, dreamy vanilla and orange popsicle has turned into a cult favorite flavor combo that we are thrilled to be playing around with. This orange poke cake is a fluffy white cake infused with orange flavor and topped with a quick and easy vanilla frosting making it taste just like our With warm weather approaching, I've got summery flavors on my mind which is how I came up with this orange creamsicle poke cake. This Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake is insanely delicious, moist and topped with whipped cream. The orange jello and vanilla pudding takes it over the top.
Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake instructions
- Prepare cake as directed substitute vanilla milk for water and add orange zest..
- Bake according to directions and allow to cool for 10 minutes..
- Poke holes in top of cake..
- Combine jello mix and boiling water in bowl. Add in orange juice..
- Pour slowly over cake and refrigerate for 3 hours..
- Beat mandarins and pudding mix until combined..
- Gently fold in cool whip.
- Spread over cake and refrigerate 30 minutes longer..
We probably should get back to the Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake recipe. If I was completely honest, it didn't last long in my home. Well my friends, this Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake is seriously, THE BEST CAKE! Like the flavors of this bad boy subtly hit you and then its like flavor town in your mouth, and it is a joyous occasion! Ha, I'm getting a little deep with ya'll aren't I?