Cherry Jello Poke Cake.
You can cook Cherry Jello Poke Cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Jello Poke Cake
- It’s 1 Pkg. of White Cake.
- You need of Eggs and Oil called for on Cake Mix.
- Prepare 1 of Lg. Pkg. Cherry Instant Jello Mix.
- It’s 1 Can of Cherry Pie Filling.
- You need Tub of Cool Whip or Whipped Topping.
- You need 1 Jar of Maraschino Cherries.
Cherry Jello Poke Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- Spray a 13×9 glass or metal pan with nonstick Cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add white Cake mix n mix like it says on box instructions. Then poor batter into prepared pan n bake til cake is golden brown n when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean its done. Take cake out of oven. With the handle of a wooden spoon or anything that can make small holes. Make lil holes all over the cake as many u want. Then set cake aside..
- In a medium sized mixing bowl or measuring cup add jello mix n mix like it says on the box. Once mix is dissolved poor all over the top of the cake til cake and holes are completely covered with jello mix (you might have some leftover). Depends on how much you want to use..
- Then add the cherry pie Filling n spread evenly all over the top of the cake. Then do the same with the cool whip over the filling. Then drain or reserve the cherry juice for other uses, just lay the cherries out over top to decorate the cake..
- Once done refridgerate cake for 10 minutes or til ready to serve. Then enjoy ;).