Turtle Poke Cake.
You can cook Turtle Poke Cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turtle Poke Cake
- You need 1 box of super moist Betty Crocker chocolate cake.
- Prepare 3/4 jar of smuckers caramel topping.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted softened butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of coco powder.
- It’s 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1/4 jar of smuckers caramel topping.
Turtle Poke Cake instructions
- Cook chocolate cake as directed on box. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Poke the cake with a wooden spoon. Pour 3/4 jar of caramel.
- Next, in a small bowl, create the chocolate frosting by combining the coco, butter and powdered sugar.
- Spread frosting over cake. Sprinkle chocolate chips and pecans over cake. Drizzle the rest of the caramel topping.
- Serve with ice cream. Enjoy!.