Cannoli poke cake. This Cannoli Poke Cake is a lovely vanilla cake soaked with sweetened condensed milk and covered in sweet cannoli filling. Cannoli Poke Cake recipe, fun and easy dessert inspired by the Italian cannoli! I made a made banana pudding poke cake topped with Cool Whip and crushed Nilla Wafers and it was so good!
Try this white cake soaked in sweetened condensed milk and topped with Now you can have your cake and cannoli too! I'm basically drooling again just thinking about this. Poke cake, like any other cake, can usually be frozen. You can cook Cannoli poke cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cannoli poke cake
- It’s of white cake mix.
- Prepare 3 of egg whites.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 package of cream cheese.
- It’s 1.5 cups of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of mini chocolate chips.
- You need 14 Oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
This cannoli poke cake should freeze well as long as it is kept in a fully airtight container. Delicious Cream Cake Recipe ~ Coconut, cream cheese, pecans. This cannoli poke cake is as easy to make as it is delicious. You will have everyone begging to sneak tastes before dinner is done!
Cannoli poke cake step by step
- Bake cake in a 13×9 inch pan according to instructions.
- Poke many holes in top. I use a straw..
- Pour the condensed milk on the cake, over the holes. Allow to soak in for 1 hour..
- Mix together cream cheese, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar until smooth..
- Whip the cream until you get stiff peaks and then fold into cream cheese mixture..
- After cake has absorbed the milk for 1 hour, top with the frosting..
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours..
- Liberally sprinkle the top with chocolate chips. (I sprinkle the chips lightly with powered sugar too, to make it look like a pastry item).
Let's take a moment to just admire how delicious this cake is. Includes white cake mix, sweetened condensed milk, ricotta cheese, mascarpone, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, mini chocolate chips, powdered sugar. Poke holes over the top of cake. When cake has absorbed milk, spread cannoli topping evenly over cake. Top with mini chocolate chips and sprinkle powdered sugar over the chips.