Coconut Poke Cake. White cake soaked in sweet creamy coconut milk and smothered in whipped topping and flaked coconut. A cake mix makes this moist coconut poke cake super easy. Holes are poked in the warm coconut cake, then it is topped simple mixture of sweetened condensed milk and coconut cream.
If you're a looking for a special dessert for this weekend's festivities, this coconut poke cake won't let you down. With a coconut cake base, homemade coconut pudding. I love a good cake, especially if it is moist and creamy. You can cook Coconut Poke Cake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Poke Cake
- You need 1 (18.25 oz.) of package white cake mix (I used a Funfetti cake mix).
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can cream of coconut (you can find this in with mixed drinks . I got mine at walmart).
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of container frozen whipped topping – thawed.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of bag flaked coconut.
In this recipe, I am going to give you my tips and tricks on how to make the Best Coconut Cream Poke Cake. This caramel coconut poke cake is an incredibly easy cake that I adapted from my Caramel Cream Poke Cake. It starts off with French vanilla cake mix. If all you can find or have on hand is white or.
Coconut Poke Cake step by step
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions .Remove cake from oven when it is done. While cake is still hot . Poke holes all over the top of cake using a fork..
- Mix cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk together. Pour over top of still hot cake..
- Let cake cool completely. Then frost with topping and top with flaked coconut. Keep cake refrigerated..
For this Chocolate Coconut Cream Cake I used my favorite chocolate cake recipe (adapted from The middle layer is where the "poke" part of the cake comes in. The cake comes out of the oven and. DIRECTIONS While still hot, using a utility fork, poke holes all over the top of the cake. Let cake cool completely then frost with the whipped topping and top with the flaked coconut. Awesome comfort food to have during this heat wave.