Strawberry jello poke cake. Strawberry Jello Poke Cake is a luscious dessert that's strawberries and cream at its best! It has a burst of flavor that melts in your mouth, and you can make it ahead of time. A tender-crumbed white cake is poked and filled with strawberry Jell-O™ so each slice boasts a vibrant interior.
This Light And Cool Jello Poke Cake Recipe Is Always A Crowd Favorite. My name is Jessie, and welcome to my channel! I hope you enjoyed this video, and if you did feel free to hit that like button, and subscribe to my. You can have Strawberry jello poke cake using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry jello poke cake
- You need 1 box of white cake mix.
- You need 1 box of strawberry jello powder.
- It’s 2 containters of cool whip.
- It’s of (Optional) fresh strawberries as toppings if in season.
This Strawberry Jello Poke Cake is made with light and airy angel food cake, white chocolate pudding frosting, and plenty of fresh berries! I remember when Angel Food Cakes become the staple at all our family functions. It was around the time my grandfathers started having heart surgery, and from then. Not only does it look festive for the holiday, but it is SO EASY to make.
Strawberry jello poke cake instructions
- Preheat oven at 350F. Bake cake as it says on the back of the box take cake out and let cool for 15 minutes then poke the cake with a fork. Make sure you don't poke all the way down.
- Open jello packet and follow the instructions on the box then pour over cake cover and refrigerate for 3 hours take out spread cool whip and refrigerate for another 1 hour take out and enjoy!!.
I have seen the recipe here and there all over the blogging world, but I first tasted it when I married into my husband's family. That classic spring treat—strawberry shortcake—takes on Invert cake onto a serving platter. This cake is basically red, white and blue. You could certainly use strawberry jello for an even strawberry-er tasting cake. Pour the mixture over the poked.