* Pineapple Poke Cake *.
You can cook * Pineapple Poke Cake * using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of * Pineapple Poke Cake *
- You need 20 oz. of can crushed pineapples.
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix – 15.25oz. Betty Crocker.
- It’s 1 box of at 3.4 oz. vanilla instant pudding.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare of Soaking Mixture.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of vanilla (divided).
- It’s 1 cup of powered sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of melted butter.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of butter melted.
- You need 1 cup of powered sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of milk (I used a little more).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
* Pineapple Poke Cake * step by step
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray a 12 cup bundt pan Generously with non stick spray. (I used bakers joy has flour in with it)..
- Drain pineapples from tidbits saving juice. Hopefully you get 1 cup juice from it.Beat cake mix , dry pudding mix , eggs , veg. Oil and 3/4 cup Pineapple juice in a large bowl with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Mix 1 Tbsp vanilla extract in cake battet. Fold in crushed pineapples. Pour into prepared pan..
- Bake cake 40-42 minutes. Until toothpick comes out clean or springs back when touched. Mine took 40 minutes..
- Combine remaing pineapple juice (1/4 cup). 1 Tbsp.vanilla extract, powered sugar , melted butter in a small bowl while cake is baking. So you have it ready when cake comes out of the oven..
- Remove cake from oven . Right after cake comes out of oven. Poke holes in cake with a skewer at 1/2" intervels while cake is still Hot and in pan. Pour soaking mixture over cake. (if soaking mixture begins to pool. Poke addional holes) . Now allow cake to cool About 40 minutes. Then invert pan. Cool completely..
- Glaze – beat glaze ingredients together. Drizzle over cooled cake allowing it to run down sides..