Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake.
You can have Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake
- Prepare 1 of box yellow cake mix – plus ingredients to make it from the box.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Hersey's chocolate syrup.
- It’s 8 of regular peanut butter cups – divided.
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 8 of ounce container cool whip.
- It’s 1 of (16 oz) can chocolate frosting.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake step by step
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions adding 2/3 cup peanut butter to the mix . Bake at 350º in a 9×13" pan. For about 25 minutes. Mine took 20..
- While cake is baking mix milk & Herseys syrup together until blended..
- When cake is done and while it is still HOT. Poke holes in it with a fork or a straw. Pour milk mixture over the cake . Cool completely..
- Chop 4 peanut butter cups up into small pieces. I froze mine. They will chop easier. Sprinkle over top of the cake..
- Carefully combine chocolate frosting and thawed cool whip. Spread over top of the cake. Sprinkle with the other 4 chopped peanut butter cups over the icing. Chill cake before serving..