Cinnamon Roll Poke Cake.
You can cook Cinnamon Roll Poke Cake using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Poke Cake
- Prepare of Cake.
- It’s 1 box of white cake mix (just the mix!).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cinnamon Dolce BAILEYS Coffee Creamer.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 3/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare of Icing.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Cinnamon Roll Poke Cake instructions
- Preheat Oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13 cake pan..
- In large mixing bowl, Add dry cake mix, coffee creamer, milk, oil, and eggs. Beat with mixer until smooth. **IF YOU DON'T HAVE COFFEE CREAMER, YOU CAN SUBSTITUTE MILK, MAKING IT A TOTAL OF ONE CUP**.
- Pour batter into cake pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out with a few crumbs near center..
- Allow cake to cool for about 10 minutes..
- While cake is cooling, melt butter in a bowl in the microwave.
- Add brown sugar to melted butter and whisk to combine.
- Microwave butter and sugar for about 30-40 seconds, until sugar is dissolved..
- Add sweetened condensed milk and cinnamon to the butter mixture and mix until well combined..
- Poke holes in the warm cake with the end of a wooden spoon or something similar..
- Pour mixture over cake.
- Place cake in refrigerator for 2-3 hours while it cools and soaks up the mixture.
- To make the icing, cream the butter.
- Add 1 3/4 cup of powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
- Add the whipping cream and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add remaining 1/4 cup of powdered sugar and mix for 3-4 minutes, until light and fluffy. I used my electric hand mixer..
- Ice cake and top with sprinkled ground cinnamon if you would like. Store cake in the refrigerator..