Banana poke cake. Banana pudding poke cake produces a cake that tastes just like banana pudding. The flavors of banana cream pie come together in this easy and delicious poke cake! This Banana Pudding Poke Cake Has All The Flavors Of Banana Cream Pie, Just In Cake Form.
The banana cake is made with oil instead of butter, which keeps it soft and. This decadent poke cake is filled with luscious banana pudding! MORE+ LESS Banana Pudding Poke Cake. You can cook Banana poke cake using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana poke cake
- You need 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 2 box of banana cream pudding.
- You need 1 packages of Cool Whip extra creamy.
- You need 1 cup of crushed vanilla wafers.
Can This Cake Be Made The Day Before? Absolutely, put it in the fridge to keep it as Keyword: banana pudding poke cake, banana pudding cake. This Banana Split Poke Cake is an easy dessert made with all of the flavors of a banana split with a cherry on top! Slice bananas and finish poke cake with fresh bananas and vanilla wafers.
Banana poke cake step by step
- Prepare the boxed cake mix as directed and bake. When it's done let cool, then poke holes all over with the bottom of a wooden spoon all the way down to the bottom of the cake..
- Prepare the pudding as directed then pour all over the cake. Place cake in the fridge for an hour or two until pudding has set..
- Spread cool whip all over the cake them sprinkle the crushed vanilla wafers all over the cake, serve and enjoy!.
Did you make this recipe or alter it in your own way and it was great? Banana Pudding Poke Cake – moist vanilla cake, homemade banana pudding, whipped cream, banana and vanilla wafers! Banana Pudding Poke Cake is one of the easiest and most divine cakes you can make! I made this for the first time a couple weeks ago for my aunts baby shower at her request. It was awesome, and I will be making it again and trying other variations as well.