Cannoli Poke Cake. This Cannoli Poke Cake is a lovely vanilla cake soaked with sweetened condensed milk and covered in sweet cannoli filling. Cannoli Poke Cake recipe, fun and easy dessert inspired by the Italian cannoli! I made a made banana pudding poke cake topped with Cool Whip and crushed Nilla Wafers and it was so good!
Try this white cake soaked in sweetened condensed milk and topped with Now you can have your cake and cannoli too! I'm basically drooling again just thinking about this. Poke cake, like any other cake, can usually be frozen. You can have Cannoli Poke Cake using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cannoli Poke Cake
- Prepare 1 box of White cake mix, plus ingredients to make.
- Prepare 1 can of 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- You need 1 packages of 15 oz Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 1 packages of 14 or 15 oz Marscapone Cheese.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of Powdered Confectioner Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon (optional).
- It’s 1 of as needed Powdered Confectioner sugar (optional-to sprinkle on top of cake).
- You need 1 of as needed Mini milk chocolate chips ( optional-to sprinkle on top of cake).
This cannoli poke cake should freeze well as long as it is kept in a fully airtight container. Delicious Cream Cake Recipe ~ Coconut, cream cheese, pecans. This cannoli poke cake is as easy to make as it is delicious. You will have everyone begging to sneak tastes before dinner is done!
Cannoli Poke Cake step by step
- Bake cake as directed, then let cool completely. Poke entire top of cake with a straw then pour all but 3 tbsp of the sweetened condensed milk over the cake . Spread over the cake. Cover and place in the refrigerator for an hour to allow the cake to absorb the sweetened condensed milk. Mix Ricotta and Marscapone cheese with a mixer until smooth, add vanilla and the reserved 3 tbsp of sweetened condensed milk. Slowly add powdered sugar and cinnamon and mix until all blended in. Frost cake with this, add milk chocolate chips and dust with powdered sugar if desired. Refrigerate for another hour or more then serve and enjoy!.
Let's take a moment to just admire how delicious this cake is. Includes white cake mix, sweetened condensed milk, ricotta cheese, mascarpone, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, mini chocolate chips, powdered sugar. Poke holes over the top of cake. When cake has absorbed milk, spread cannoli topping evenly over cake. Top with mini chocolate chips and sprinkle powdered sugar over the chips.