Real Simple BBQ Hot Wings.
You can cook Real Simple BBQ Hot Wings using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Real Simple BBQ Hot Wings
- It’s of BBQ Wings.
- Prepare 8 of Full chicken wings.
- You need 4 tbsp of Dans Chicken Rub.
- You need 4 tbsp of BBQ sauce ( i use JD's).
Real Simple BBQ Hot Wings instructions
- Cut the wings up in to 3, keep the wing tips as they add more flavour..
- Add the Chicken Rub (I use my own mixture, ask and i might send you some) and give them a real good rubbing, then leave in the fridge for at least an hour to soak up the magic!.
- Remove from the fridge and add just enough water to cover the wings and bring to the boil. Keep them boiling for around 15mins, this will infuse the flavour and give you 'fall of the bone' texture..
- Once boiled lift out the wings and pour the cooking juice into the bottom of a roasting pan (all adds to the taste). Disguard the wing tips and add the BBQ sauce to the pan and coat the wings all over..
- Add a cooking rack to the roasting pan ad layout the wings. Place in a preheated over at 180' for around 10-15 minutes or till the sauce started to carmalise..
- I serve mine up with some Sour Cream and Blue Cheese Dip!.