Banana Pudding Poke Cake.
You can have Banana Pudding Poke Cake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Poke Cake
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 2 small of boxes of banana pudding mix.
- You need 1 packages of cool whip.
- Prepare 2 1/2 small of bananas.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla wafers crushed.
Banana Pudding Poke Cake step by step
- Make cake as directed, let cool.
- With wooden or plastic spoon poke holes all over to bottom of pan.
- Make pudding as directed, before it sets pour all over cake making sure to fill up holes.
- Let set, cover with cool whip, sliced banana and crushed wafers.
- Put in fridge and let set overnight.