Banana pudding poke cake. Banana pudding poke cake produces a cake that tastes just like banana pudding. Serve with sliced bananas on top. Using the handle tip of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the cake.
With Layers Of Banana Cake, Pudding, Cream, Bananas, And Vanilla Wafers, It's Sure To Be A Hit! Banana Pudding Poke cake is best made ahead of time, but leave the toppings until you're ready to serve, so the bananas look nice and the vanilla wafers are crunchy. This Banana Pudding Poke Cake is rich and delicious, bursting with fresh banana flavor and big enough to feed a crowd. You can cook Banana pudding poke cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana pudding poke cake
- You need of Ingredients for cake.
- Prepare 1 box of Yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 2 box of Banana instant pudding mix (3.4 oz).
- Prepare 4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of container cool whip (8.oz).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of vanilla wafers crushed.
- You need 1 of banana (optional).
The banana cake is made with oil instead of butter, which keeps it soft and moist, even when it's cut ice-cold from the refrigerator. If you're a fan of classic banana pudding, you. Poke holes in the cake and add the pudding. It is easy, but soooo delicious.
Banana pudding poke cake instructions
- preheat oven on 350°F.
- bake the cake according to the box.
- after cake has cooled. use a wooden spoon handle or other similar size utensil to poke holes all over the cake down to the bottom.
- Mix the pudding powder with the milk. blend until pudding consistency..
- spread pudding over cake. make sure it goes in all the holes. chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours..
- spread the whip topping over the top of the pudding and chill again as desired.
- add crushed vanilla wafers before serving.
- garnish with bananas.
If you enjoy banana pudding, you have to try this easy Banana Pudding Poke Cake recipe. Sometimes, it is the simplest things in life that can bring us. Homemade banana pudding flavor in a CAKE ya'll! What could be more southern than that? If you can make a box cake, you can make this cake.