Oreo cookies n cream poke cake. This OREO POKE CAKE RECIPE is one of our favorite EASY and delicious cakes to throw together for any occasion. This moist and flavorful cookies and cream cake is layered with chocolate cake, Oreo pudding, cool whip, and crushed Oreos! I made a Cookies 'n Cream filling with freshly whipped cream full of Oreo cookies.
Dark Chocolate Cake filled with marshmallow buttercream and tons of Oreos! CChocolate Cake with Whipped Oreo Icing is a deliciously soft, moist pudding filled cake topped or layered with pillowy whipped Oreo Cookie icing! This Oreo Cookies and Cream Layer Cake is layers of moist vanilla cake loaded with crushed Oreos. You can have Oreo cookies n cream poke cake using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo cookies n cream poke cake
- It’s 1 box of french vanilla cake mix.
- Prepare 1 box of oreo cookies n cream jello pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 each of whipped topping.
The cake is filled with a chocolate fudge filling and You might recognize this cake recipe because it's quite similar to my Cookies and Cream Cupcakes. For this Oreo cake, it starts with a base of moist. If you love Oreo® cookies, you'll love this smooth, creamy (but not too rich) dessert! Spread over crust and place cake back in freezer.
Oreo cookies n cream poke cake step by step
- Make French vanilla cake as directed on package.
- Once cake comes out of the oven, let it cool.
- Prepare the oreo pudding as directed on package.
- Poke holes thru out cake.
- Pour pudding over the cake while the pudding is still not thick.
- Put cake in fridge to chill and set for 2 hours.
- After cake has chilled, take some oreos, crunch them up.
- mix crunched up oreos with whipped topping.
- Spread the oreo and whipped topping mixture over cake.
Prepare instant pudding with the milk according to package I used chocolate pudding instead of vanilla and sprinkled hershey's cookies and cream candy bar on. Devil's food cake, fluffy white frosting and Oreo™ cookies capture the fabulous flavor of a favorite ice cream. To Prepare Oreo Cookies n Cream: Cut the cake in half horizontally and set aside. Prepare boxed cake mix according to packaging instructions and bake until toothpick Remove cake from oven and use a straw or the end of a wooden spoon to poke even holes all over the cake. Pour pudding mix all over the cake.