Pumpkin "Better Than Sex" Poke Cake.
You can cook Pumpkin "Better Than Sex" Poke Cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin "Better Than Sex" Poke Cake
- It’s 15 oz of Pumpkin purée.
- It’s 14 oz of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- You need 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix.
- Prepare 8 oz of Fat Free Cool Whip.
- It’s 1 packages of Heath Bits.
- You need 1 packages of Fat Free Carmel Sundae Sauce.
Pumpkin "Better Than Sex" Poke Cake step by step
- In a large bowl; mix pumpkin purée and cake mix (do not add ingredients on cake box) until smooth batter forms..
- Pour batter into well greased 9×13 cake pan. Bake according to cake box directions.
- Let cake completely cool after baking. Poke holes in the cake with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over cake trying to fill the holes. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes.
- Drizzle carmel sauce and half the Heath bits on top of cake then spread all the cool whip on top. Sprinkle remaining Heath bits and Carmel sauce (to your liking).
- Refrigerate overnight.