Better Than Sex Pumpkin Poke Cake.
You can have Better Than Sex Pumpkin Poke Cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Better Than Sex Pumpkin Poke Cake
- Prepare 1 box of Yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 1 can of Pumpkin (15 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of Sweetened condensed milk (14 oz).
- You need 1 tub of cool whip (8 oz).
- Prepare 1/2 bag of toffee and chocolate bits.
- It’s 1/2 jar of Caramel sauce (ice cream topping).
Better Than Sex Pumpkin Poke Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray..
- Mix cake mix with pumpkin until smooth. Do not add anything else. Spread into prepared pan and bake as directed on the box (26-32 minutes). Let cool 10 minutes..
- Using the handle of a spoon, poke holes all over cake. Spread sweetened condensed milk over top of cake, guiding into holes. Refrigerate 30 minutes..
- Spread cool whip over cake, sprinkle Heath (chocolate and toffee bits) over the top and finish by drizzling the caramel over that. Keep refrigerated..
- Source: Facebook.