Banana pudding poke cake. Banana pudding poke cake produces a cake that tastes just like banana pudding. Serve with sliced bananas on top. Using the handle tip of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the cake.
With Layers Of Banana Cake, Pudding, Cream, Bananas, And Vanilla Wafers, It's Sure To Be A Hit! Banana Pudding Poke cake is best made ahead of time, but leave the toppings until you're ready to serve, so the bananas look nice and the vanilla wafers are crunchy. This Banana Pudding Poke Cake is rich and delicious, bursting with fresh banana flavor and big enough to feed a crowd. You can have Banana pudding poke cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana pudding poke cake
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake.
- Prepare 2 packages of instant banana pudding mix.
- Prepare 20 each of vanilla wafers.
- It’s 8 oz of whipped topping.
- Prepare 2 each of bananas.
The banana cake is made with oil instead of butter, which keeps it soft and moist, even when it's cut ice-cold from the refrigerator. If you're a fan of classic banana pudding, you. Poke holes in the cake and add the pudding. It is easy, but soooo delicious.
Banana pudding poke cake step by step
- bake cake as directed in 9×13" pan.
- let cake cool for about 2-3 minutes and poke holes with the stick of a wooden spoon or something of that size.
- in bowl whisk together pudding mix and 4 cups milk. let sit just to slightly thickened (still able to pour).
- pour over cake, spread with back of spoon being sure to push into holes..
- refrigerate cake until completely cooled..
- slice bananas over pudding top and then spread whipped topping.
- crush up wafers, leaving a few larger pieces for crunch. sprinkle over cake. this step can be saved until right before serving so cookies keep their crunch..
If you enjoy banana pudding, you have to try this easy Banana Pudding Poke Cake recipe. Sometimes, it is the simplest things in life that can bring us. Homemade banana pudding flavor in a CAKE ya'll! What could be more southern than that? If you can make a box cake, you can make this cake.