Holiday Poke Cake. A holiday poke cake is a fun way to celebrate any holiday. Using white cake mix and different colors of Jello, you can create a cake in any color combination that you desire! These recipes will transform a box cake mix. (Pssst: It'll also totally save.
A holiday poke cake is a fun way to celebrate any holiday. Using white cake mix and different colors of Jello, you can create a cake in any color combination that you desire! Holiday Poke Cake Recipe. by Global Cookbook. You can have Holiday Poke Cake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Holiday Poke Cake
- It’s 2 of baked 9 in round white cake layers, cooled.
- Prepare 2 cup of boiling water, divided.
- It’s 1 packages of (4 serving size) jello, any red flavor.
- Prepare 1 packages of (4 serving size) jello, lime flavor.
- It’s 8 oz of cool whipped topping, thawed.
Cake with jello drizzles poked throughout, and topped with a smooth layer of whipped cream! A super moist jello poke cake topped with whipped cream and fresh berries. Poke cakes are both easy to make and easy to customize. Here are recipes for everything from red True to their name, poke cakes are cakes that are baked, then (you guessed it!) poked, then filled.
Holiday Poke Cake instructions
- place cake layers, top sides up, in two clean 9 in round cake pans. pierce cake with large fork at half inch intervals.
- stir 1 cup of the boiling water into each flavor of dry gelatin mix in separate bowls at least two mins until completely dissolved. carefully pour red gelatin over one cake layer and lime gelatin over second cake layer. refrigerate 3 hours..
- dip 1 cake pan in warm water 10 seconds; unmold onto serving plate. spread with about 1 cup of the whipped topping. unmold second cake layer; carefully place on first cake layer. frost top and side of cake with remaining whipped topping..
- refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. decorate with fresh raspberries, if desired. store leftover cake in refrigerator..
- to make this recipe for any holiday, just substitute the appropriate flavor jello brand gelatin. for any easy, festive touch, sprinkle top of cake with holiday colored sprinkles just before serving..
Jello Poke Cake Recipe is the perfect dessert to bring to family gatherings, holidays and more. With just a few ingredients, this cake is so easy to make. We've saved the fun, but After baking and cooling the cake you poke the surface with a fork and then pour liquid Jell-O goo over the. Absolutely divine "Oreo poke cake" recipe. A tender-crumbed white cake is poked and filled with strawberry.