Strawberry Jello/Poke Cake.
You can cook Strawberry Jello/Poke Cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jello/Poke Cake
- You need 1 box of Strawberry jello.
- It’s 1 of Water.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 box of White cake mix.
- You need 1 of Cool whip – Whipped cream.
- Prepare 2 cup of Strawberries (Optional).
Strawberry Jello/Poke Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix cake mix, 3 eggs, 1 1/4 cups of water and 1/3 cups of vegetable oil.
- Lightly grease bottom of pan with vegetable oil. Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Stick a folk in the cake (if nothing is on the folk when you pull it out, your cake is done).
- Make jello according to package.
- Poke holes all over the cake. It's important that the holes DON'T go all the way through the cake..
- Pour the jello in the holes (I don't use all the jello).
- Put cake in refrigerator for about 4 to 5 hours.
- Spread whipped cream on top of cake..
- Top it off with strawberries (if you like).
- Enjoy :-).