Chocolate poke cake with white chocolate frosting. This is a very heavy white chocolate cake with a white chocolate frosting. It is a family favorite that is requested at every family gathering. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly.
I dare you to try and keep your fork out of it. To top the cake off, I made chocolate whipped cream, the covered the cake with mini chocolate chips and chocolate sauce. Just in case there wasn't enough. You can have Chocolate poke cake with white chocolate frosting using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate poke cake with white chocolate frosting
- Prepare 2 cups of flour and 3/4 cups brown sugar.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of strong cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of coffee.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 cup of hot water for brewing the coffee.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s of I small packet chocolate instant pudding mix.
Moist Chocolate Cake with White Chocolate Frosting – I love to bake this super moist, absolutely luxurious chocolate cake; it's so effortless to put. I frosted this cake with my Avocado Chocolate Frosting, but the cake. An easy chocolate cake recipe, this triple Chocolate Poke Cake is a homemade chocolate poke cake, with chocolate pudding This is a homemade fudgy chocolate cake with chocolate pudding and a hot chocolate whipped cream. Instead of using your typical sweetened condensed milk, I used.
Chocolate poke cake with white chocolate frosting step by step
- Start by mixing flour, baking powder, cocoa, sugar and salt in one bowl and vinegar, oil, butter milk, vanilla and eggs in another bowl. Mix wet and dry ingredients. Brew coffee and add the coffee brew to the mix. Bake until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Make horizontal Pokes into the cake with a the back of a wooden spoon or pen. Make sure the holes are evenly distrubuted..
- After making pudding according to the package instructions, pour pudding on top of the cake into the holes and let the cake cool completely..
- To make frosting, add milk, butter, sugar into pan and cook for 45 seconds to a minute. Take off heat add the chocolate and whisk till the smooth and shinny and thick. Pour over cooled cake till the frosting sets..
This Chocolate Poke Cake From Scratch is one of the most amazing and moist cakes you'll ever have! A secret ingredient brings out the chocolatey goodness in the cake while adding a rich layer of homemade pudding keeps it extra moist! It's all topped off with a simple one minute. White on white is just right! Top a tender coconut cake with a white chocolate frosting that's prepared in the microwave.