Banana Pudding Poke Cake. Banana pudding poke cake produces a cake that tastes just like banana pudding. Serve with sliced bananas on top. Using the handle tip of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the cake.
With Layers Of Banana Cake, Pudding, Cream, Bananas, And Vanilla Wafers, It's Sure To Be A Hit! Banana Pudding Poke cake is best made ahead of time, but leave the toppings until you're ready to serve, so the bananas look nice and the vanilla wafers are crunchy. This Banana Pudding Poke Cake is rich and delicious, bursting with fresh banana flavor and big enough to feed a crowd. You can have Banana Pudding Poke Cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Poke Cake
- You need 1 box of vanilla wafer cookies.
- You need 2 boxes of instant banana creme pudding.
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake.
- It’s 1 of lg container of cool whip.
- Prepare 3 of bananas.
- Prepare 2-3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 cups of milk.
The banana cake is made with oil instead of butter, which keeps it soft and moist, even when it's cut ice-cold from the refrigerator. If you're a fan of classic banana pudding, you. Poke holes in the cake and add the pudding. It is easy, but soooo delicious.
Banana Pudding Poke Cake step by step
- Cook the cake according to the directions on the back of the box. You'll use your eggs & oil for this..
- While cake is baking you will make the instant pudding according to the directions on the back of the pudding box. Only mix til the pudding is slightly thickened..
- Once cake is done, let stand for 5-10 mins & then with a wooden spoon handle, poke holes in cake everywhere..
- Now poor pudding mix onto cake. Try getting as much of the pudding into the holes. Then place in fridge for at least an hour..
- After an hour or more take out of fridge. Slice bananas into thin slices & place ontop of cake & pudding, so as to cover it fully..
- Smash 2 cups vanilla wafer cookies in a ziplock bag. Once crushed, pour a cup over bananas. Then spread cool whip over the bananas & cookie crumbs..
- Top with the other cup of crushed cookies & serve🍌.
If you enjoy banana pudding, you have to try this easy Banana Pudding Poke Cake recipe. Sometimes, it is the simplest things in life that can bring us. Homemade banana pudding flavor in a CAKE ya'll! What could be more southern than that? If you can make a box cake, you can make this cake.