Whosayna’s Strawberry Poke Cake. Great recipe for Whosayna's Strawberry Poke Cake. It's moist and gives two different flavor at a go. Strawberry Sauce: Boil till thick sauce formed.
This Strawberry Jello Poke Cake is a luscious dessert that melts in your mouth with delicious strawberries and cream flavors! Poke cake is a cake you poke holes into after baking. Then a liquid such as jello or fruit purée is poured over the top to infuse added color and flavor to each bite. You can have Whosayna’s Strawberry Poke Cake using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Strawberry Poke Cake
- It’s 1 cup of Butter/Margarine (250 gms).
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- You need 1 , 1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need of For cup measurement use same cup measuring for the rest.
- It’s of Frosting:.
- Prepare 500 ml of Whip Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cheese Cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Icing sugar.
- It’s 9 of or more Strawberries (slices).
- You need 1 of Kiwi (slices).
- You need of Strawberry Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 cup of Strawberries (chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of Strawberry jam.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Gelatine.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
That classic spring treat—strawberry shortcake—takes on a wonderful new twist with this recipe. Strawberry gelatin and strawberries liven up each pretty slice of this lovely layered strawberry poke cake that's made from a convenient boxed mix. This Strawberry Poke Cake is made with a moist vanilla cake covered with sweetened condensed milk and a fresh strawberry sauce, all topped with cream cheese whipped cream! Poke holes using the back of a wooden spoon into a simple vanilla cake base, then cover the cake with a mixture of strawberries, cream cheese, and condensed milk.
Whosayna’s Strawberry Poke Cake step by step
- Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Add one egg at a time beating in between to form peaks. Add vanilla essence and oil. Sieve flour and baking powder in a separate bowl..
- Add three tablespoon of flour mixture to the batter at a time while continuing to mix till you are done with all the flour. Pour batter into a medium sized greased mould and bake in a preheated oven at 170°C till done. Remove from oven and when cool down a bit remove from the mould. Let it cool down completely..
- Strawberry Sauce: Boil till thick sauce formed.
- Frosting: In a big bowl put whip cream, icing sugar and essence then beat then add cheese cream beat till peaks are formed, chill in fridge. Use straw to poke all over the cake. Pour strawberry sauce over the cake and let sit for half an hour. Remove whip cream mixture spread all over the cake, decorate with whip cream rosettes, kiwi and strawberry slices..
If you're stuck in a dessert rut, poke cake is just the recipe you need to try. It's low-maintenance to bake, and it's always a crowd pleaser. This strawberry poke cake is made from scratch and is a soft, moist jello poke cake that is topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries. I'm trying to change the salad situation, and also wanted to make a dessert for Easter for the family and this Strawberry Poke Cake made from scratch. Best Strawberry Poke Cake that I have ever had, hands-down!