Banana pudding poke cake. Banana pudding poke cake produces a cake that tastes just like banana pudding. Serve with sliced bananas on top. Using the handle tip of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the cake.
With Layers Of Banana Cake, Pudding, Cream, Bananas, And Vanilla Wafers, It's Sure To Be A Hit! Banana Pudding Poke cake is best made ahead of time, but leave the toppings until you're ready to serve, so the bananas look nice and the vanilla wafers are crunchy. This Banana Pudding Poke Cake is rich and delicious, bursting with fresh banana flavor and big enough to feed a crowd. You can cook Banana pudding poke cake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana pudding poke cake
- It’s 1 box of betty crocker super moist white cake mix.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 package of banana smoothie mix.
The banana cake is made with oil instead of butter, which keeps it soft and moist, even when it's cut ice-cold from the refrigerator. If you're a fan of classic banana pudding, you. Poke holes in the cake and add the pudding. It is easy, but soooo delicious.
Banana pudding poke cake instructions
- Prepare cake as it says on the box..
- Add in smoothei mix..
- Bake cake for 30 minutes. Prepare banana pudding as it says on my page..
- Poke cake while still warm with end of wooden spoon..
- Pour banana pudding into holes and spread on to cake..
- Layer with banana slices and top the bananas with regular or mini nilla wafers..
If you enjoy banana pudding, you have to try this easy Banana Pudding Poke Cake recipe. Sometimes, it is the simplest things in life that can bring us. Homemade banana pudding flavor in a CAKE ya'll! What could be more southern than that? If you can make a box cake, you can make this cake.