Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce. Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce. Thinking to have a different lunch for myself. Make it at your next bbq.
Grilled Salmon with Bacon and Corn Relish. Grilled salmon flavored with a soy sauce-based marinade and sprinkled with sesame seeds is a quick and easy meal. A simple marinade of brown sugar and soy sauce is jazzed up with the addition of lemon pepper and some dried herbs. You can have Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce
- Prepare of Greens salad as your choice.
- It’s of Salmon (I used frozen salmon from Costco it comes in package. So I used only 1 package because this lunch only for myself. And of course I have to defrost first before cook it).
- Prepare 2 of big mushrooms cut long wide. (optional).
- It’s of Bell Peppers.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Chili flake (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Mushrooms powder (optional) you can use chicken powder if you want.
For this lemony grilled salmon recipe, you absolutely want to cook fish that still has its skin on. Served alongside an arugula/beet/cucumber/tomato/basil salad with a shallot pickled garlic white wine vinegar vinaigrette and soy sesame sautéed zucchini. Grilled Salmon Salad with Sesame Salad DressingScrappy Geek. A healthy dish of salmon, shrimp, and baby calamari sautéed with mixed vegetables and sauteed oyster mushrooms, protobello mushroom, white beech mushrooms, baby mushrooms Italian spaghetti with a homemade sauce of red bell peppers and tomatoes, cooked with eggplant, fennel.
Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce step by step
- First, marinate salmon with salt, pepper, a bit oil and dash of mushrooms powder. Marinated for at least 10-15 minutes..
- For the salad: Put the greens salad into a bowl. Now make the dressing by adding 1tbsp of BBQ sauce, add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Then pour into the salad toss and coat. Set aside..
- Heat up the non-stick pan, sprays with cooking spray or brush it with little oil and grilled the salmon..
- While the salmon is grilling, heat up another pan sauteed the mushrooms and bell paper, splash with a little water to avoid burn. Adding the BBQ sauce, salt, pepper, and mushrooms powder. Add little bit water and cook through but not mushy. Add chili flake then mixed well..
- In the small bowl combine the cornstarch and water, stir well and pour into the sauté mushrooms. Mixed well, taste it and turn off the heat..
- You have to check on your salmon frequency while you sautéed the mushrooms and bell peppers. Flipped it over and continued cook the salmon until it done..
- To assembly: adding the salad on the plate, add salmon, and lastly top with sautéed mushrooms and bell pepper. And here you go, your food is ready to serve. Enjoy❤️.
Lightly season the salmon steaks with salt and pepper. Oil the grill with vegetable oil. Minced chicken, bell peppers, chopped green beans, basil leaves, garlic and chili topped with a fried egg and served over rice. Sauteed with onion, cashew nuts, red bell pepper and chili paste. Grilled marinated chicken with teriyaki sauce.