Cheesy Potato Mushroom Soup. Potatoes cooked in broth with mushrooms add body and thickness to this simple, puréed potato mushroom soup. This simple mushroom soup is thickened with a bit of potato for a hearty, delicious, easy-as-pie soup with a texture that's thick enough to be filling but made so without any. Cheese Scalloped Potatoes Cream Mushroom Soup Recipes.
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe just like my grandma used to make! They're so creamy and easy because they're made with Cream of Mushroom Soup! Convenience items such as canned soup and process cheese simplify the preparation. —Tammy Condit, League City, Texas. You can cook Cheesy Potato Mushroom Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Mushroom Soup
- You need 5 cup of chopped portabela mushrooms (I bought whole ones and sliced them myself you can buy the pre sliced or chop them how ever you like.
- You need 4 cup of frozen diced potatoes (used the frozen because I'm too lazy to cut up tators).
- It’s 32 oz of half and half.
- Prepare 4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheddar.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 of vegetable bullion cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground thyme.
It doesn't take long to put bowls of this comforting homemade potato soup on the table. Convenience items such as canned soup and process cheese simplify the. This potato gratin recipe is perfect for the holidays. An amazing side dish with potatoes, turkey sausage, and mushrooms baked to a delicious There's onions, garlic, mushrooms, turkey sausage, and of course, potatoes.
Cheesy Potato Mushroom Soup instructions
- Sauté mushrooms in butter with garlic and salt and crushed vegetable bullion cubes.
- Add potatoes and half and half and milk pepper, paprika, thyme. When you see the green gelatinous stuff forming on top don't freak out its just the butter bullion mix solidifying from being mixed with the cold milk cream and frozen potatoes. Once it all heats up again the butter will melt again and incorporate in the soup.
- Let soup come to boil then turn down and simmer for 30-45 minutes.
- After its done simmering and shortly before serving add the cheddar and mix it in until it incorporates into the soup.
All that goes into a skillet and is cooked until everything is softened-up a bit. I propose a simple and tasty recipe dishes – potatoes with cheese and mushrooms. Our most trusted Cheesy Potato With Mushroom Soup recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Mushroom Potato Chowder – So hearty and so creamy!