Taisen's Sauteed Mushrooms and Broccoli.
You can have Taisen's Sauteed Mushrooms and Broccoli using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taisen's Sauteed Mushrooms and Broccoli
- You need 1 of broccoli florets. fresh or frozen.
- You need 1 packages of baby Portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 of about 2 to 3 dashes of soy sauce ( more if you like ).
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- You need 2 of sprinkles of old bay.
- You need 1 of about a teaspoon of garlic powder ( you can use fresh chopped cloves , about 2 ).
- Prepare 1 of Red peppers if desired.
- It’s 1 of green peppers if desired.
- Prepare 1 of onion if desired.
Taisen's Sauteed Mushrooms and Broccoli instructions
- if using frozen broccoli pull the bag out to thaw a bit. if your using fresh broccoli rinse well and cut some of the longer stems.
- take the Portobello mushrooms and either wipe them off with paper towels or rinse them. set them on a plate..
- cut out the stems of each mushroom. toss or use for something else.
- heat a frying pan and melt some butter.
- once hot enough add in the seasonings to make a bit of a sauce so the broccoli and mushrooms soak in the flavor..
- mix the seasonings well with butter.
- add in the mushrooms and broccoli.
- turn the mushrooms and broccoli a good bit so all sides get cooked even. plus you don't want them to burn.
- let these bubble for about 15 minutes unless you want them cooked longer or less..
- take them off the heat..
- If you want to add anything else like peppers , onion or anything else add them in whenever you like. The longer they are in the more cooked they will be..
- you can eat this just as it is or you can serve over rice or noodles. use your imagination and enjoy!.