You can cook Saturday Frittata using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Saturday Frittata
- It’s of Meatless Chicken or other Protein.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Red Pepper, diced.
- Prepare Jar of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s Jar of artichoke hearts.
- Prepare of Onion Flakes.
- It’s of Fancy shredded Cheese, cheddar or mexican blend.
- Prepare of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Coarse ground pepper.
- Prepare of Dried onion flakes.
- It’s of Spanish Paprika.
- It’s of Other frozen or canned vegetables if you like.
Saturday Frittata step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and whip the eggs with a whisk for six minutes. Spray a deep oven proof saute pan with pam, or wipe with olive oil..
- Cook non meat protein and chop red pepper and other vegetables. You can use salsa or Pico DE Gallo to save time. Layer the spices, non meat or protein with jar mushrooms, jar artichokes, diced red pepper, with the fancy shredded cheese. Make at least 2-3 layers. If stuff sinks into the whipped eggs that's fine. We're making a pie here, not an omlette..
- Cook eggs undisturbed for about 10 minutes, or until the bottom of the frittata is firm..
- Put the saute pan in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes..
- Test the doneness by gently plunging a butter knife in the pie. It's done when no egg sticks to the knife..
- Cut the pie into 6-8 portions an serve..