Creamy Chicken Pasta.
You can cook Creamy Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Pasta
- You need 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of chicken breast, chopped up in slices.
- You need 2 large of mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cream fraiche.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1 packages of fresh pasta, or you can make your own. I use tri-colour fettuccine from the chilled section at the supermarket.
- It’s 1 of grated parmesan cheese, to taste.
Creamy Chicken Pasta step by step
- Heat oil in fry pan on medium heat on stove top, add garlic and onion to soften..
- Turn element to high, add chicken and cook until starting to turn golden on the outside. While that is cooking you can slice and add mushrooms to brown as well..
- Once chicken has browned slightly, add the chicken stock and let boil until stock reduces. Stir occasionally..
- While you are waiting for the stock to reduce, cook pasta in hot water in a separate saucepan. Once it is cooked how you like it, drain and set aside..
- Add peas to the chicken and mushroom and stock mixture and let boil for 2 minutes. Then add pasta and use tongs to mix the ingredients through. Then add the cream fraiche and stir until well combined..
- Season to taste, salt and pepper. The divide into bowls and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Yum!.