Cheesy Broccoli Casserole!!!!!.
You can cook Cheesy Broccoli Casserole!!!!! using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Broccoli Casserole!!!!!
- You need of ingredients.
- Prepare 1 large of Bag of Frozen Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 can of (Family sized Can)Cream of Mushroom.
- You need 1 1/2 of rows of CRUSHED Ritz Crackers(regular or low sodium according to your preference).
- Prepare 1 dash of (but don't be shy!) of Onion powder. You will season to personal taste.
- It’s 1 dash of (same here!) of Garlic Powder. You will season to personal taste..
- It’s 1 dash of Salt according to taste.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper to taste.
- You need 1 lb of Shredded Sharp Cheese or your cheese of choice(set aside a handful of cheese for garnishing).
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole!!!!! instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Steam Broccoli per personal preference and add the dash of salt. Once cooked drain water but leave Broccoli in pot…set aside on counter.
- Add spices to pot.
- Add 1 row of Ritz crackers to pot save 1/2 row for later.
- Add shredded cheese to pot (don't forget to save a handful for later).
- Mix until shredded cheese melts into the crackers and broccoli.
- Add can of Cream of Mushroom to pot and mix well(at this point you should taste test your recipe with a separate spoon and if additional seasoning is needed add to your personal preference).
- Place ingredients into a casserole dish and smooth out.
- Garnish with 1/2 row of CRUSHED Ritz crackers.
- Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese on top of crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until top layer is a nice golden brown.