Easy chicken and biscuit casserole. All Reviews for Chicken and Biscuit Casserole. This tasty chicken and biscuit casserole is an excellent dish for an everyday family supper. Refrigerated biscuits make it quick and easy to prepare, but it can be topped with homemade biscuits as well.
Easy hardly begins to describe this one-pan chicken and biscuit meal. This recipe makes great use of clever kitchen shortcuts like frozen vegetables, refrigerated biscuit dough, and a sauce made from cream of potato soup, saving you the. Whether you call it a hot dish, a bake or a casserole, we can all agree that these dependable and do-able recipes are comfort food at its very best. You can cook Easy chicken and biscuit casserole using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken and biscuit casserole
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 4 of cubed cooked chicken breast ( I used 5 breasts we like lots of meat).
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 cup of mixed frozen vegetables-any you like ( I usually use fresh broccolli, corn, carrots, green beans which I add with chicken last 10 mins so vegs can soak up the seasoning).
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken boullion or 1 cubes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of which is 12 refrigerated biscuit dough( I usually use Pillsbury buttermilk or any unsweetened biscuit.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 10 oz of 1 can-condensed mushroom soup.
- It’s 10 oz of 1 can-condensed cream chicken soup.
Please enable all cookies to use this feature. How to Make Barbecue Chicken Bubble-Up Bake Video. This is my version of Campbell's Easy Chicken and Biscuits. Heat to warm vegetables and chicken.
Easy chicken and biscuit casserole step by step
- Season your chicken with seasoning of your choice- I use poultry seasoning when chicken in raw. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil into a skillet, add chicken, cook for 15 mins covered on med-low heat. Add chopped onion & boullion, cook for 3 mins. Add vegetables for last 10 mins of cooking. If using frozen vegs add at last 5 mins of cooking just to warm up. Preheat oven at 400°f.
- Remove chicken breast & cubed. All this point if your using fresh vegs they should be done also..
- Spray a 13×9 pan with cooking spray. Pour soups, milk, thyme & pepper & mix well. Add vegs mix well. Add chicken mix well. Place in oven for 15 mins at 400°f . Take out and mix well..
- Cut biscuits into quarter pieces. And cover chicken mixture with biscuits. Then place back into oven for 15 more mins or until biscuits are golden brown..
Take chicken dish out of oven and stir well. This Chicken Pot Pie Casserole is topped with Crusty Homemade Biscuits and made in the BEST homemade Gravy! It's a super easy comfort food classic made from scratch! You need to try this creamy Biscuit Casserole made from a homemade gravy that's loaded with corn, peas, chicken. This ultra-homey casserole gets the bulk of its substance from tender pieces of shredded chicken breast.