Spicy Pork & Tofu Soboro Don.
You can have Spicy Pork & Tofu Soboro Don using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Pork & Tofu Soboro Don
- Prepare 500 g of Pork Mince.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *finely grated.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 2 cups of Frozen Mixed Vegetables *OR 1 large Carrot, 1-2 cups Peas and Corn.
- It’s of *Note: You can add other vegetables and mushrooms.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce).
- It’s 400-500 g of Firm Tofu *crumbled or mashed.
- It’s of Freshly Cooked Rice.
Spicy Pork & Tofu Soboro Don instructions
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan and cook Pork Mince and Ginger, add 1 pinch Salt to season..
- When Pork changed colour, add Vegetables, Sugar, Mirin, Soy Sauce and Toban Djan, and cook until vegetables are soft..
- Add crumbled Tofu and mix to combine, and cook until the sauce is almost gone..
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice and cover it with the meat mixture..