Crispy Fried Yakisoba Noodles with Ankake Sauce.
You can have Crispy Fried Yakisoba Noodles with Ankake Sauce using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Fried Yakisoba Noodles with Ankake Sauce
- It’s 3 of packs Yakisoba noodles.
- It’s 1 of Sesame oil.
- It’s of You can use any ingredients you have in your fridge! Examples below:.
- Prepare 100 grams of Pork sliced and chopped.
- You need 5 of cm long Carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of to 1 Onion.
- It’s 100 of to 150 grams Cabbage or Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 1/3 bunch of Chinese garlic chives.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- You need 1/2 of to 1 packet Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 of of your choice Mixed mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of Chikuwa (or kamaboko).
- You need 100 grams of Seafood mix (frozen).
- Prepare 500 ml of ★Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Chinese chicken stock powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- You need 1/2 of to less than 1 teaspoon ★Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of ★Pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ★Katakuriko.
Crispy Fried Yakisoba Noodles with Ankake Sauce step by step
- Cut the vegetables into bite sizes. Defrost the seafood mix if it is frozen. Combine the ★ ingredients in a bowl..
- Microwave the yakisoba noodles in their bag for 1 to 2 minutes. Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and add the microwaved noodles. Loosen the noodles with your chopsticks and fry until their surfaces are golden brown without stirring. Fry both sides..
- (If you have another frying pan use it to make the ankake sauce!) Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and fry the pork. Add the vegetables in order with the vegetables that need cooking longer first..
- After the vegetables are cooked through add ★ ingredients after stirring (as the katakuriko sinks to the bottom) into the frying pan. Stir quickly..
- It's done when the sauce thickens and bubbles!! Pour the hot ankake sauce onto the crispy noodles and serve..