Egg "Muffins". These scrambled egg muffins with plenty of sausage and Cheddar cheese make a filling and fun treat at your next brunch. Egg muffins are basically mini frittatas that are easily customizable. You've seen me make them before, with my zucchini and prosciutto egg muffins.
Egg muffins are perfect if you don't have time for a proper sit-down breakfast and make a protein-packed breakfast for on the go. Why we love healthy breakfast muffins Can you freeze egg breakfast muffins? Let them cool completely before placing them into sealed airtight containers. You can have Egg "Muffins" using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg "Muffins"
- It’s 1 cup of stuffing (leftover or Stove Top instant).
- It’s 6 large of eggs, beaten and seasoned w/ salt & pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of ham, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of cheese, shredded.
- You need of scallions, finely chopped (optional).
Egg Muffins are the perfect grab and go breakfast for busy mornings. They are easy to store, reheat Easy Egg Muffins. Are you looking for an easy and healthy breakfast recipe you can enjoy on hectic. Egg Muffins are an easy-to-make breakfast recipe.
Egg "Muffins" instructions
- Spray mini muffin pan with non-stick spray. Preheat oven to 350..
- Using large spoon or small rubber spatula scoop stuffing into bottom of each muffin cup, pressing down to form the bottom of each "muffin"..
- Divide eggs into each muffin cup and top with ham (or other protein) and shredded cheese..
- Bake 6-8 minutes or til cheese is melted and eggs have fully cooked. Tops should be a bit browned. Top with scallions if desired. Serve warm..
Watch the video showing you how to make this recipe, then scroll to the bottom of this post and print out the recipe so you can make. This recipe for breakfast egg muffins is an easy grab and go option for busy mornings. Egg muffins are loaded with bacon, cheddar cheese and spinach, and are packed with plenty of protein! Egg Muffins are a delicious and tasty breakfast, naturally low carb and easy to make ahead of time. We prepare these little egg cups with our favorite veggies or sausage or bacon (often using leftovers).