Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffin.
You can have Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffin using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffin
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can of pumpkin (purée).
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Cream cheese mixture:.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese block.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg yolk.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffin step by step
- Preheat oven 375 and place paper baking cups in muffin pan..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the can of pumpkin, sugar, and brown sugar..
- Beat in eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract..
- Slowly whisk in the flour mixture until there are no lumps; fill muffin tins 3/4 full..
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth..
- Add in sugar, yolk, and vanilla extract. Beat until well blended..
- Top each muffin with 1 tbsp of cream cheese mixture, use a toothpick to swirl the batter..
- Bake muffin 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Serve the muffins at room temperature or even slightly chilled with a cup of warm tea or coffee! 😋.