Cinnamon Sugar Mini Pumpkin Muffins.
You can cook Cinnamon Sugar Mini Pumpkin Muffins using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Sugar Mini Pumpkin Muffins
- It’s of Muffin Ingredients :.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour (or white whole wheat).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of Topping:.
- You need 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp. of ground cinnamon.
Cinnamon Sugar Mini Pumpkin Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease 2 mini muffin pans and set them aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and nutmeg. Set it aside..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter and brown sugar. Whisk in the egg, then the vanilla, pumpkin puree and milk..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix just until combined. Pour the batter into the greased muffin pans, filling each tin about 2/3 of the way full..
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Let them cool for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack..
- Once they're cool enough to handle, working one at a time, dunk each muffin top into the melted butter, then roll the top in the cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Store the mini muffins in an airtight container for up to 5 days at room temperature..