Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins.
You can have Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 cup of libby's solid pack pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of peeled finely chopped apples.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 4 tsp of cut in 4 tsp. butter.
Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins instructions
- In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients; set aside..
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin and oil. Add liquid ingredients to dry..
- Stir just until moistened. Stir in apples. Spoon batter into greased or paper lined cups filling 3/4 full..
- In small bowl, combine streusel toppings, cut in the 4 tsp. butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over batter. Bake in pre-heated 350°F oven for 35 – 40 minutes or till knife inserted comes out clean..
- For 6 giant muffins, increase baking time for 40 – 45 minutes..