Blueberry Pumpkin Muffins.
You can cook Blueberry Pumpkin Muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Pumpkin Muffins
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- You need 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw honey.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of or a 15 oz can pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
Blueberry Pumpkin Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Mix all dry ingredients. Add the rest, except berries and mix partially. Fold in berries. Do not over mix. Spoon into lined muffin tins..
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean..
- Let rest in pans for 15 minutes then transfer onto cooling racks and cool completely. Store in an air tight container..