Fruit Explosion Carrot Muffins.
You can have Fruit Explosion Carrot Muffins using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Explosion Carrot Muffins
- It’s of Chia fruit spread: add to a pot.
- Prepare 2 cup of Each rhubarb washed and cut, strawberries, green apples peeled, mangos. (Can be fresh or frozen).
- It’s 1 of Vanilla bean scrapped then throw the pod in the pot.
- You need 1 of Lemon zested and squeezed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chia seeds (optional I ground half of them in coffee grinder).
- It’s of In a blender add:.
- You need 1/2 cup of Large flake gf oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Quinoa flakes.
- You need 1 cup of Almond pulp (wet from mylking) or almond flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey or maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Stevia or more to your preferred sweetness.
- Prepare 2 of Bananas.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground flax mixed with 1/4 cup water or 2 eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Your choice natural nut or seed butter.
- You need of Fold in:.
- It’s 1 cup of Carrot pulp from juicing (or peeled and grated).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coconut.
- You need 1 cup of Fruit spread (best if cooled) divided, 1/2 cup into batter.
- It’s of Cinnamon sugar topping.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hemp hearts.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
Fruit Explosion Carrot Muffins step by step
- Make fruit spread. Mix all ingredients together In a pot. bring to a boil and allow to simmer and break down and thicken. Pull out vanilla pods. With an immersion blender or potato masher process till desired consistency. Allow to cool. Will make about two 16 oz jars. Keep one in fridge and one in freezer. Great to spread on toast, add to plain yogurt, top pancakes, make bars…etc..
- Alternatively you can skip this step all together and just add 1/2 cup on Apple sauce to muffins or cut up fruit. And then your favourite jam for the center of the muffins..
- In blender throw all the muffins ingredients except the fold ins and blend. It doesn't have to be completey smooth..
- Fold in the add ins, scoop 1/4 cup into sprayed muffins tins. Add 1 spoonful of the reserved fruit spread on top of each muffin, then top with another 1/4 cup batter. Makes large fruit explosion muffins! Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar topping. Bake 375 17-22 mins. Allow to cool in pan on rack for at least 5 mins. They are moist muffins, best kept in fridge if they last past a day in your house. I made 12 smaller muffins and 12 mini muffins..