Bakery Style Pumpkin Muffins. Easy, jumbo, gorgeously full of pumpkin flavor, moist and tender bakery style pumpkin muffins. After testing and retesting several recipes, I found the best ingredients for creating a moist, light, sweet crumb for these pumpkin muffins were: honey + brown sugar for sweetness, canned pumpkin puree and. These bakery-style chocolate chip muffins are BIG in size, flavor, and texture.
This chocolate chip muffin recipe couldn't be easier. The batter comes together in minutes, so it's a. This is a crumb cake meets muffin combo that's directly inspired by the classic bakery breakfast cake. You can have Bakery Style Pumpkin Muffins using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bakery Style Pumpkin Muffins
- It’s 1 cup of margarine (partially melted & cooled).
- You need 3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 6 large of eggs.
- Prepare 3 1/3 cup of pumpkin pie mix.
- It’s 1 cup of cool water.
- Prepare 6 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 pinch of ground nutmeg.
And like their inspiration, these muffins have a fine, delicate crumb with a buttery, vanilla flavor and a thick topping of sweet crumbs. Ready to make them your reality? Amazing bakery style pumpkin muffins that are sure to please with their moist, dense flavor! Tips for Making These Easy Pumpkin Muffins.
Bakery Style Pumpkin Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare jumbo muffin cup with non-stick spray..
- In a large bowl beat together butter and sugar until crumbly..
- Beat in eggs one at a time..
- Wisk in pumpkin and water. Set aside..
- In another large bowl wisk all dry ingredients together..
- Then sift dry ingredients twice..
- Wisk wet ingredients into dry until just incorporated..
- Make sure there are minimal lumps but don't overmix..
- Fill muffin cups to just under 3/4 full..
- Bake about 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Let stand 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack for cooling..
- Serve as is or top with a cream cheese drizzle..
- Makes about 16 jumbo muffins..
If you don't have Pumpkin Pie Spice on hand, mix equal parts each of ground nutmeg, ground ginger, ground cloves, and ground allspice to make your own. Pumpkin Pancakes and Pumpkin French Toast, and Pumpkin Scones are a fall necessities (lol yes necessities :), and I'm thinking we ought to add these Pumpkin Muffins to that list too. Easy, healthy pumpkin muffins made with whole grains, natural sweetener (maple syrup) and real pumpkin! These pumpkin muffins wouldn't be complete without plenty of warming spices, including cinnamon This adds minimally to flavor, but for people in my household used to bakery garnishes. Pumpkin Muffins – Packed with pumpkin and topped with cinnamon-sugar, these Pumpkin Muffins are soft, fluffy, moist, and absolutely delicious!