Leftover Turkey n Stuffin' Muffin. Simply portion the mixture into a muffin tin then bake the muffins until they're golden brown and slightly crisped. Top off the muffins with a dollop of leftover cranberry sauce and/or a drizzle of leftover gravy and you'll be holding all the. Soooo, are you sick of turkey and stuffing yet?
Try Cracker Barrel's Stuffin' Muffins recipe! Made with Thanksgiving leftovers, this recipe will make sure that you don't waste an ounce of that turkey. Muffins are done when they appear puffy, light golden brown, and a bit crisp on top. You can cook Leftover Turkey n Stuffin' Muffin using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover Turkey n Stuffin' Muffin
- It’s 2 cup of Turkey leftover diced or shredded(at least 2 cups for 12 muffins).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of leftover stuffing.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of bisquick mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of leftover gravy or cranberry sauce(optional).
Serve muffins hot with either a dollop of Cranberry Relish. Thanksgiving Leftover Stuffing Muffins are made in minutes with leftover stuffing and turkey for a tasty breakfast or snack that you can dip in cranberry sauce or gravy! If you decide to make these Leftover Stuffing Muffins, feel free to get creative. The recipe is pretty adaptable and forgiving!
Leftover Turkey n Stuffin' Muffin instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. In a greased 12 cup muffin tin place some turkey in each cup..
- Now add some stuffing..
- Next some cheese. You should be about 3/4 full when you add the turkey, cheese and stuffing..
- Whisk bisquick, milk, eggs, poultry seasoning,salt and pepper and pour roughly 1/4 cup into each muffin cup..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean..
- Pour on some gravy or serve with cranberry sauce. Voilà!!!.
If you love stuffing, you won't be able to get enough of these fun muffin cups that make use of not only leftover stuffing but also green beans, turkey, mashed potatoes, cheddar and gravy. Leftover Stuffin' Muffins – Budget Bytes. Use up those Thanksgiving leftovers in these versatile and customizable Stuffin' Muffins. Instead of reheating the same plate of post-Turkey Day grub over and over again, transform your leftovers into these super-creative, mouthwatering meals. Quick and easy meal made with Thanksgiving leftovers and a muffin tin.