You can cook Pumpkin Muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Muffins
- You need of Muffins.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 can of Libby's pure pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 of eggs slightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of low fat granola cereal crumbled.
Pumpkin Muffins instructions
- Heat oven to 350. Paper line or grease muffin pans..
- Combine flour, salt, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and baking powder in a small bowl..
- Beat sugar and oil in a medium bowl until blended. Add pumpkin and eggs and beat well. Gradually stir in flour mixture..
- Spoon batter into muffin cups filling 2/3 full. Sprinkle each with about half teaspoon granola. Press granola lightly into the batter..
- Bake for 20-30 mins until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Cool in pans for 10 mins. Remove to wire racks to cool completely..