Feta and Dill muffins. Now add the milk, egg, cottage cheese, melted butter, feta cheese, mustard, dill and black pepper. Mix it all together and spoon into muffin cases. Top each muffin with a little chopped sundried tomato and sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds.
Feta and dill savoury muffins by Nadiya Hussain. Nadiya says "I know when you hear the word 'muffin' you probably think of the blueberry However, muffins can be so much more. According to my husband, muffins are meant to be sweet, but I tend to veer in the direction of a savoury muffin. You can cook Feta and Dill muffins using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Feta and Dill muffins
- You need 50 g of whole-wheat flour.
- You need 175 g of plain white flour.
- It’s 2.5 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 275 ml of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 100 g of cottage cheese.
- You need 75 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 50 g of feta cheese, crumbled.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of whole grain mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh dill, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 8 of sundried tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 25 g of pumpkin seeds.
Loving zucchini and seeing the potential for a really low points snack, I I wanted something a little different so I opted to build mine with shredded zucchini, feta cheese, and some fresh dill. However, muffins can be so much more. According to my husband, muffins are meant to be sweet, but I tend to veer in the direction of a savoury muffin accompanied by a sweet cup of tea – perhaps mainly to prove to him that And now when I say muffin, my husband answers, 'Dill and feta, please!' Feta 'n' Chive Muffins. This is a "spring" variation on the savory muffins my husband has made for years.
Feta and Dill muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius. Line a 12 muffin tin with cases.
- Whisk together the flours, bp and salt in a bowl. Add the milk, egg, cottage cheese, melted butter, feta cheese, mustard, dill, and black pepper. Mix all together and spoon into the muffin cases. Top each muffin with a little sundried tomato and pumpkin seeds.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes till browned, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
It has a light texture almost like a popover Fold in the feta cheese and chives. Eggs and dill are one of my favorite combinations, so I. I LOVE tomatoes and dill together – their sweet, acidic flavor is delicious here. A sprinkle of cheese is the perfect creamy, tangy accent for the fresh veggies and herbs. Hey guys Starbucks Spinach and Feta scones and muffins are favourite.