Vickys Berry Spiced Pumpkin Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Homemade Onion Pilau Rice, GF DF EF SF NF. Now add the pumpkin and apple purees and mix again well. Roll into ping pong sized balls and flatten down on the baking sheet (these cookies won't spread).
This cake is allergy friendly. enjoy. These Pumpkin Muffins are full of nutritional value yet are still loaded with flavor. So let's talk a little about the ingredients used in these delicious Pumpkin Muffins. You can have Vickys Berry Spiced Pumpkin Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Berry Spiced Pumpkin Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 260 grams of gluten free / plain flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of mixed spice / pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 220 grams of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 100 grams of dark brown sugar (use light brown sugar if using molasses).
- You need 120 ml of pure olive oil.
- You need 60 ml of golden syrup or treacle / molasses.
- You need 4 tbsp of apple puree / applesauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 80 grams of raspberries.
- It’s 80 grams of blueberries.
One way to start making our baked goods more healthy is to try replacing at least some of the all purpose white flour in. October calls for pumpkin, cinnamon, and apples, yet San Diego weather is still calling for ice cream and strawberries. These muffins have two of my fall favorites: pumpkin and apples. The pumpkin flavors the whole muffin, and the apples are diced small, adding delicious apple bites and tons of flavor.
Vickys Berry Spiced Pumpkin Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a 12 hole muffin tin with cases.
- Whisk the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients except for the berries together in a separate bowl.
- Stir the wet puree into the flour mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the berries.
- Spoon into the paper cases and bake for 20 – 25 minutes until firm to the touch.
- You can let these cool on a wire rack but you can also serve them warm, they're just gorgeous.
Watching What I Eat: Scottish Spiced Tea Cake ~ made with a 'Cuppa Tea'. Moist, sweetly spiced pumpkin muffins are topped with the perfect streusel plus an optional maple icing! They're a kid favorite and happen to be gluten-free, grain So, what I'm saying is that it's almost fall and I'm more than ready to break out the pumpkin and go to town on some muffins – these paleo. Watch how to make pumpkin muffins in this short recipe video! These muffins are whole grain, naturally sweetened, and easy to make.