Chocolate chip pumpkin muffins. These easy pumpkin muffins are loaded with spices and chocolate chips and make a delicious fall treat. These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist pumpkin spiced treats dotted with chocolate chips. This is the only recipe you will ever need!
Pumpkin can be used in so many baked goods. Its earthy flavor and dense fibrous This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe is adapted from Baking from the Heart, a collaborative cookbook with Michael J Rosen, Share Our. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins. "Here's a recipe that your readers will love!" writes Jennifer Jackson of Charlottesville, Virginia. You can have Chocolate chip pumpkin muffins using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip pumpkin muffins
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coconut oil, melted.
- You need 1/4 cup of plain yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Vegan pumpkin muffins that are tender, sweet, and studded with chocolate chips. The perfect fall breakfast or take-along snack. I didn't even realize these ones have chocolate chips.
Chocolate chip pumpkin muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 175°F fan forced or 350 Fahrenheit..
- Line a 12 muffin tray with liners. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients..
- Add chocolate chips. Reserving some for top of muffins..
- In another mixing bowl. Mix together the wet ingredients. Add the brown sugar. Mix well.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until combined. DO NOT OVERMIX..
- Scoop batter I not prepared muffins pan. Put chocolate chips on top of each muffin..
- Bake for 18 – 22 minutes or until cake tested comes out clean. L.
- Let cool in pan then transfer to wire rack. Enjoy warm or cold..
Guess I'll have to eat them all. Let cool before taking out of pan. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins are soft fluffy muffins that are studded with semisweet chocolate and topped off with a sprinkling of sugar! The infusion of real pumpkin puree makes these muffins nice and moist, and the seasonal spices are perfect for cooler weather. It is fall and my mind is all on.