Beer 🍺 Dogs 🌭. Beer and dogs go hand in hand for humans, but alcohol and animals don't mix. A bit of a disclaimer: Dog beer is non-alcoholic, un-carbonated, and doesn't contain hops. It does contain malt extract, along with a bevy of other healthy-for-dogs ingredients, so you might think of it like a nutritional homebrew.
Special Saint Patrick's Day Beer Recipe for Dogs! How to Make Doggy Beer! ☘️🐶🍺- Top o' the morning to ya! We've got a very special vlog. You can have Beer 🍺 Dogs 🌭 using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beer 🍺 Dogs 🌭
- It’s 1 of large pack Nathan’s Hot Dogs.
- It’s 1 stick of Margarine.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 bottle of beer (any flavor you like).
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
When you live in a city boasting more breweries per capita than any other U. S. city, it's not a silly question to ask whether your furry little friend can kick back and enjoy at least a few tongue lickins' of a cold craft brew with ya' on a Friday afternoon by the river. Canine consumption of beer can be quite serious. Too much beer could easily damage your dog's organs (kidneys and liver).
Beer 🍺 Dogs 🌭 instructions
- Melt stick of margarine in a saucepan…….
- Add your sliced onion to pan…..
- Sauté sliced onion in margarine until onion is tender……..
- Add your hot dogs 🌭 to pan…..
- Sauté hot dogs 🌭 until slightly browned…….
- Now add your garlic powder, crushed red pepper and beer 🍺…..
- Bring to a boil until beer is reduced by half…….
- Now add your brown sugar and stir well……
- When liquid is thick your hot dogs are done ✅…….
- Serve with hot dog bread and enjoy 😉!!!.
So, despite what some owners may think, we cannot approve. Dogs Should Not Be Given Beer. And especially to the point of intoxication. But, any amount is potentially poisonous. And Snuffle even wants to help dogs that can't enjoy dog beer.