Beer can chicken in the oven #mycookbook. Bake a juicy and flavorful chicken every time with this family-favorite recipe for beer can chicken. The chicken was great – we loved the seasonings however this recipe took us far longer to cook in the oven. I followed the instructions and we probably ending up cooking twice if not three times as long.
Don't worry about it adding too much sweetness, this chicken is still pretty savoury. How to Make Beer Can Chicken in the Oven. This came from How To Make An Oven-Roasted Beer can Chicken. You can have Beer can chicken in the oven #mycookbook using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beer can chicken in the oven #mycookbook
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 1 can of any beer.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of McCormack’s Brazilian steakhouse seasoning.
- Prepare of Original creole seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Smoke paprika.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
I have not tried this, posting for safe keeping. Then, pat the chicken dry with paper towels, then season it liberally on both sides and in the cavity with salt and pepper. Beer can chicken is not just for the barbecue! This super simple way to cook a whole chicken in the oven results in a tender, crispy skinned bird.
Beer can chicken in the oven #mycookbook step by step
- Preheat oven 350.
- Wash off chicken remove neck and bag. Pat dry with paper towels..
- Butter up the chicken all over and add seasonings all over. (I listed the seasoning I used use whatever you like.).
- Open beer and place it on a cook sheet, set chicken on top of beer can..
- Check on chicken packaging for cooking times. and the lbs for your chicken.(20-25 mins per lbs) this chicken here was 5.75 lbs remove top oven rack.
- Cook until done.
Oven Instructions: You can also roast a chicken this way in the oven. Just place it as directed on an open half-filled can of beer, sitting up, in a roasting pan If you want, you can put a sprig of thyme (or another herb like rosemary or sage) in the beer can. Lower the chicken on to the open can, so that. Using a can of beer is a simple and interesting way to cook your next chicken dinner. The beer heats up during the cooking process and fills the chicken cavity with steam.