Beer Can Chicken.
You can have Beer Can Chicken using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beer Can Chicken
- It’s 1 of whole chicken (4-5 lbs).
- It’s of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare To taste of chicken seasoning (not poultry seasoning, the two are different).
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of can beer, whichever kind you fancy (I used Corona).
Beer Can Chicken step by step
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and set the rack at the lowest position..
- Remove the giblets from the chicken and rinse the whole thing off..
- Get a deep baking pan, preferably a metal one, and line it with foil. (As you see in the picture, I forgot to do that and what a mess!) Open the beer, remove the pop top and position it in the middle of the pan. (I used a specially bought roaster for this process but I’m sure not everyone has one. If you do, repeat above steps, pouring the beer into the reservoir.).
- Shove the chicken butt down on the can/roaster, making sure it’s a tight fit..
- Rub the whole chicken with the butter and then liberally sprinkle the seasoning onto it, rubbing it in as well..
- Cook for 2 hours or until the little thermometer pops up..
- Let it rest for about 10 minutes then serve with a couple of side dishes and enjoy!!.