Beer Battered Chicken Nuggets.
You can cook Beer Battered Chicken Nuggets using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beer Battered Chicken Nuggets
- It’s 1 of whole chicken breast, cut into pieces.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, soul seasoning.
- You need 2 cups of flour, seperated.
- You need 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s of About 2/3 of a beer, enough to make batter like pancake batter.
- You need of Oil, enough to fry and chicken to float when browned.
Beer Battered Chicken Nuggets step by step
- Season chicken. On a plate, put 1 cup flour and in a bowl put the other cup of flour. Season the flour in the bowl and add cornstarch. Begin adding the beer and stir, add a little more and stir, until it’s the right consistency..
- Dredge chicken in flour then into batter. Add to pot when oil is hot. Allow to fry til golden brown, flipping it. Drain on paper towels. Dip in your fave sauce!.